The AquaSource 9100 TMI (Twin Meter Initiated) Demand Water Softener is the perfect match for high usage or high water hardness conditions. Simple, efficient and dependable, check out the AquaSource 9100 TMI
everyday low price, from $1549.00 INSTALLED
- Perfect for light commercial and industrial applications, the Fleck 9100 control offers continuous soft water even during regeneration giving you 24 hour a day, 7 day a week unlimited soft water supply.
- The 9100 TMI features a twin mineral tank system governed by a meter initiated control valve. One softener tank is in service, delivering soft water, while the second softener tank is held in reserve. When the softening capacity of the service tank is exhausted, the control valve automatically switches the water flow to the reserve tank. The exhausted tank regenerates immediately and then becomes the reserve. This ensures a continuous supply of soft water without the risk of hard water getting into the service flow.
- Lead free valve body construction
- Excellent flow rates – up to 21 GPM
- All regeneration cycles easily adjustable. Program just what is needed with “all cycle” variable time control.
- Five year in home complete parts and labour warranty.
- Heavy duty fiberglass mineral tanks and plastic brine tank both with a ten year guarantee.
- Tank jackets standard on twin tank models, reducing condensation problems.
- Standard installation included
Model Grain Capacity Mineral Tank Brine Tank Price (installed) TMI20 22,000 8" x 35" 30 gal $1549.00 TMI30 33,000 8" x 47" 30 gal $1799.00 TMI45 45,000 10" x 54" 45 gal $1999.00 TMI60 60,000 12" x 52" 45 gal $2399.00 TMI60 90,000 14" x 65" 45 gal $2699.00