Eliminate unsightly iron staining forever with the revolutionary AquaSource Chemical Free Iron Removal Filter. The unit is a two part system that consists of a backwashing catalytic Birm filter media bed and an air injector. The air injector is installed in conjunction with your pump and pressure tank system. In operation, thousands of tiny air bubbles are introduced to the incoming water supply by the air injector prior to the pressure tank. The oxygen in the air bubbles is dissolved into the water increasing the dissolved oxygen level in the water. The oxygen then reacts with the dissolved iron changing it into a colloidal (particle) state. The Birm media acts as a catalyst to enhance the reaction between the oxygen and the soluble iron compounds. THe precipitated iron is then trapped throughout the filter and media bed. Automatic backwashing is initiated at a preprogrammed schedule to flush the filter media bed. Clean iron free water without using costly and messy chemicals.
everyday low price, from $1299.00 INSTALLED
- Economical and safe, uses no chemicals in operation
- Conserves water by using only 10% of the water a conventional iron filter requires to backwash
- High quality Fleck 2510 noryl plastic control valve
- Heavy duty fiberglass tank with a ten year warranty
- Includes the “MICRONIZIER” air injector
- Five year in home complete parts and labour warranty.
- Tank Jacket standard on most models
- Bypass valve included
AIF-10 AIF-12 AIF-14 Media cu/ft 1.0 1.5 2.0 Removal Capacity 30,000 ppm 45,000 ppm 60,000 ppm Peak Flow 6 Gpm 10 Gpm 12 Gpm Backwash Flow 5 Gpm 6 Gpm 7 Gpm Tank Size 9" x 48" 10" x 54" 12" x 52" Price $1299.00 $1499.00 $1699.00