The AquaSource Centaur Catalytic Carbon Filter is a two part system consisting of the backwashing carbon filter and an air injector. It is installed in conjunction with a pump and a pressure tank system. The Centaur Carbon is a special activated carbon that has been developed specially for odor removal. The carbon is a unique in that it provides high absorption capacity for H2S without chemical impregnates and adsorbs volatile organic compounds (VOC) in an effective manner. The Centaur carbon by its catalytic functionality oxidizes H2S and converts it to an oxidized sulfur compound. The centaur filter is programmed to automatically backwash the media, flushing oxidized sulfur, sulfates and iron to drain.
everyday low price, from $1,799.00 INSTALLED
- Economical and safe, uses no chemicals in operation.
- Removes Hydrogen Sulfide Gas (H2S), ferrous and ferric Iron, Manganese, Chlorine and other trace chemicals
- High quality Fleck 2510 noryl plastic control valve
- Five year in home warranty service
- Ten year warranty on fiberglass tank
- Two year pro-rated warranty on Centaur carbon
- Bypass valve included
CEN10 CEN12 CEN14 Flow Rate (peak) 4 US Gpm 6 US Gpm 9 US Gpm Backwash Flow 5 US Gpm 7 US Gpm 10 US Gpm Price (installed) $1,799.00 $1,999.00 $2199.00